Accuro's teams across the country are the cornerstone of our business. We recognise, celebrate and reward their contribution to our client's satisfaction.
At Accuro we place great emphasis on helping our staff to perform their allocated role as effectively as possible. We do this through a variety of measures which we like to call The Accuro Way.
- Induction Training for all staff new to Accuro.
- Site specific training including operational tasks, risk and safety.
- On going training delivered through our Tool box talks.
- Providing the best equipment for the job.
- On site dedicated supervisory support.
- Specialist training, support and advice from our regional teams.
- John Lewis style incentive scheme for all staff.
- Local Government and Stakeholder pension schemes.
- ISO 9001,ISO 14001, OHSAS 18001 accreditation.
Click here for Gender Pay Gap Reports 2019, 2018 or here for General Data Protection Regulations Policy
Nigel Prothero Chief Executive
We welcome staff suggestions to help us improve our services and recognise those who continually give that little bit extra, through our employee of the month scheme.
Work for Accuro